If you are not able to receive or send AOL on email or having AOL email not Receiving Emails on iphone, desktop then, what should you do? Let’s learn more about it and solve the puzzle on our own or get support from our technical expert team.
Before You Begin Solution of AOL Email Not Receiving Emails
Before you proceed further, keep some points in mind:
Take a backup against all email on iOS cloud or server, so that if something has been changed in AOL mail settings or deleted, you can restore it later. For more information on AOL Email not Receiving Emails, call us directly on Aol Tech Support Number.
- Check the connectivity. You must have your device connected with the internet. Make sure you have a good data speed to avoid any download failure.
- Check out if there is any server outage at the time as the service might not be available temporarily.
- You must check the Outbox of your AOL email to make sure, that it has been sent. Sometimes what happens it goes to the Outbox and Aol Email Not Receiving Emails on iPhone. If you have no clue how to do that, ask our Aol Tech Support Number.
- If the email sent is in Outbox, then tap on send again. Make sure to type the correct recipient’s email address.
AOL Not Receiving Emails Due To Authenticity And Double Verification
Sometimes you may see them pop up to re-enter the password for the security verification purpose. Thought it’s good for the security reason and prevent any unauthorized access, though sometimes it leads to frustration, especially when Aol Email not Receiving Emails. Call our Aol Tech Support Number in this case if you are not able to login or verify on your own.
Check AOL Email Setting
Every iOS has AOL email settings which can be fetched either in push notification or the email setting. So how to manage settings:
- Go to settings
- Visit password and Account
- You will get the option to Fetch New data, tap on it.
- Select a setting like you can change it to automatically or manually.
- In the Notification setting, you can also choose the setting to Alert, sounds, and badges.
You can also go visit all incoming and outgoing mails and select the settings required manually. If you are not able to find it, contact our Aol Tech Support Number. Most of the problems of AOL Email not Receiving Emails occur due to a lack of awareness on how to save the changes made.
Contact AOL Tech Support Number for Further Any Help
In case if you are not technically good and not able to set up the account manually, call on our Aol Tech Support Number and register a complaint regarding Aol Email not Receiving Emails. Our customer care executives will take care of your concern. For your support, we remain active 24/7 and try to help to the utmost satisfaction of our customers.